Wednesday 27 July 2011

Welcome!

Wow! My very first post! I first wanted to say welcome and thank you for visiting what's going to be an inspiring, insightful and informative blog.

For those who don't know me my name is Shira and I'm a passionate and experienced event planner. I have been doing event planning for just over 6 years now and I love it. I am of course passionate about other things as well including singing, music, movies, pop culture, a healthy lifestyle, being active and much much more!

Recently, I have been through a transition period in my life. I left my job as an Event Coordinator at Vancouver Film School to pursue other opportunities and to develop my own event planning business. This change in my career has had its ups and downs but overall it has helped me further develop personally and professionally. Throughout this period I have also realized that I want to share my knowledge of event planning, passions and life experiences with the world and thus this blog was created!

I want to help other event professionals create the best events possible by providing tips and advice. I also want to add a personal touch to this blog by sharing my other passions and experiences. I am very excited!!

Stay tuned for my first event planning post! Get ready to learn, be inspired and laugh!

-Shira :)

P.S. If you wanted to read more about me feel free to check me out on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook

No comments: